View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madhavok1

re: Reguarding Raiding

Hello everyone, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this. I want everyone to know that I am not removing anyone from the raids, but I need everyone to step it up and pick up some slack.

I would like to start off by mentioning our raid progression. At the current time, as everyone should notice, we have literally no raid progression. We keep ONLY downing the same bosses each week. This is very frustrating to those of us who want us to progress as a raiding guild. This WILL change over the next few weeks as we make some changes to our raid team.

I want everyone to be aware that YOU are the ones responisble for making sure your character is properly prepared for raids. That means if you need an enchant or gem, let someone know. We have many enchanters and jewcrafters, and no one should be without one of those.

We need EVERYONE to know what this fight is going to be like. I have taken a lot of time posting links to ALL of the video and text guides to the bosses in Highmaul, and soon I will be doing the same for Blackrock Foundry. I expect everyone to know what they need to do every time they set foot inside the raid. We should not have to explain every boss fight, that takes time that we could be downing the boss. If you have a few questions, they are ok to ask, but explaining everything is unacceptable and you will be asked to leave in place of someone who is more prepared.

We need to stay on task. A lot of the time, I am finding myself trying to get everyone back on task. I understand the want to have fun, and I completely agree with having fun while we raid, but until we have everyone on the same page and raid progression going smoothly, we will be cutting down on some of the messing around.

Reguarding people that leave after one or two wipes. While I understand wiping is not fun by any means, and it is frustrating, but I would appreciate it if someone didn't leave after one or two wipes. If you have stuff to do, that's ok, we understand. But if you are just leaving because you are tired of wiping, you may not get an invite back to the next raid. Wiping is a part of raid progression. As you figure out what works best, there will be times when it doesn't work and you need to try something else out.

We need consistant players, period. I understand if one week you can't make it due to real life stuff. Recently, Eva and myself didn't make it to one weeks raid because of real life. Things come up, we understand and we want everyone to know real life takes priority over WoW. At the same time, we do not have enough people that consistantly want to join us for the raids. We have our select few that join every time, then a few that are here and there. We do not want to pug people each week because we don't have enough people every week.

TL:DR (Too Long: Didn't Read)

I am not happy with the way our raid team is going. I need EVERYONE to step it up, or we may not have a raid team for a while until we can rebuild and get more consistant people.

re: Reguarding Raiding

I would also like to add that during fights, I would like one person to call out what we need to do. The raid leader should be the only one doing call outs during the boss fights. There are too many people that are talking during fights, it's difficult to hear what really needs to be heard. 

Also, during fights, you need to keep Teamspeak quiet unless it is about the fight (IE. "I am out of mana.")

Unless otherwise noted, the raid leader will ALWAYS DO THE CALLOUTS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED BY HIM.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum